Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Make It Count



Hey fit people!

   Ask yourself this question: Am I going to make the most out of today? 

It's a simple question, but sometimes can be difficult to answer.  Between preparing for the holidays, the changing weather, busy schedules, etc... it can can be hard to make every day count

I strive for excellence in my research, my clients and in my training and the way I do it is by focusing on how I can improve by 2% each week.  If I can improve the way I work by becoming more efficient, perfecting different training methods or simply by getting a little stronger, faster or leaner, by 2% each week, then I can improve by 104% in the next year! 

I want you to make today count.  Even if it's only something small, I want you to make some improvement in your life and take another step towards the perfect you.  Take control of your life and make the most out of each and every day.  Stay motivated, stay strong and keep churning down the road to progress even if it's one step at a time.

   Take the next step today.

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment