Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

True Testimonial




  1. Name:  Lou Brown
  2. Trainer:  Russell Reeves
  3. How long have you been a member at Brick Bodies Downtown?  1 year 
  1. When you first started training what was different from how you are now?  I haven’t had much weight change but my energy level is much higher and I’m sleeping more soundly often uninterrupted through the night than I have in years.  I also have much greater flexibility and have greatly minimized my chronic low back pain.

  1. What made the difference between now and back then? 
The biggest change has come from my exercise and personal training benefits I’ve received at Brick Bodies.   That combined with returning to regular monthly chiropractor visits has my back feeling about as good as it has in the past 20 years. 

  1. What single thing has attributed most to your current change in health? 
My Brick Bodies membership experience has also helped me re-channel the daily stress of work, family commitments, commuting, etc. and manage my priorities but taking care of myself first through paying better attention to my health through nutrition and exercise.

  1. What was your most difficult obstacle and what helped you overcome it?
Getting into a regular routine, regardless of how “imperfect” it might have been at first.  It was very important to me to take the time and make the commitment to prioritize my health and nutrition by making time for me.

  1. What piece of advice can you give to others in your position?  Just make the decision to make the time for yourself to take care of your health and nutrition along with all of your other commitments.  If you don’t take care of yourself, then you won’t be around for very long to fulfill all of your other life commitments to others.

  1. What are your goals now and how do you plan on achieving them?  Good news/bad news:  I have been selected for a new job (much more responsibility and higher stress) in Washington DC so I need to say goodbye to Brick Bodies.  I plan on finding a new gym close to my new job and continuing in the exercise routine that I started at Brick Bodies.  I also plan to continue Personal Training lessons at whatever gym I join.

  1. Is there anything else you’d like to add in order to help complete your story?  I want to thank Russell Reeves, Melissa Clark, Angela Ware and all the other personal trainers I worked with over the past year at Brick Bodies for the knowledge and encouragement they shared with me during my membership.  Along with John Brick, everyone made me feel like they were really personally concerned and committed to assisting me achieve my health and fitness goals.  I couldn’t have done it without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment